Answer the call and enter your team in the LPL Call of Duty Premiership.
This will be the world’s first major Infinite Warfare league and the first to be televised globally.
To qualify, this single day of competition is being held on October 30th to find the four best teams.
The qualification tournament will be played on Black Ops III in advance of Infinite Warfare’s public release.
All matches are to be played on Playstation 4.
The competition is open to amateur and professional players.
The qualifying teams on Oct 30 will then battle it out for a chance at $20,000 in cash and prizes in the LPL Call of Duty Premiership in association with Logitech and Twitch.
The LPL 02: Call of Duty Premiership will be broadcast live on SKY Sport on Wednesday nights weekly from our eSports Studio and weekend games will be streamed online over six weeks from November 18 to the live Grand Final on December 21.
The first round of the qualifier starts on the 30th at midday NZT, make sure to register before registrations close on the 29th of October 24 hours before the start time.
All official announcements and team communications will be made through the Let’s Play Live Call of Duty Discord Server.
[minti_button link=”https://discord.gg/3K8VNXt” size=”small” target=”_blank” lightbox=”false” color=”color-1″ icon=””]DISCORD LINK[/minti_button]
- All players must currently be New Zealand residents and have passports valid expiring after January 1st 2017.
- Teams member will need to be available to participate in the premiership on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights from November 16th – December 21st.
- This is a qualification tournament for the LPL Infinite Warfare premiership, with the qualifier being played on Black OPs III. All qualifying players must own a copy of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare at the inception of the tournament on the 16th of November.
- All matches are to be played on Playstation 4.
- First round starts at 12:10PM NZT, check-in closing at 11:55AM. Lateness will be penalised with disqualification.